As a patient at KKESH, you are responsible for:
- Providing accurate and complete information, which should include your name, address, telephone number, present medical complaints, medical history, and current medications.
- Providing all documents required for your hospitalization, such as medical reports, referral letters, and your identity card.
- Reporting to your doctor any changes that you may notice in your health condition.
- Informing your doctor or any member of your healthcare team if you need more information about your treatment plan.
- Following the instructions and treatment plan recommended by your physician.
- Settling promptly any financial obligations resulting from your medical treatment.
- Following hospital’s rules and regulations; respecting the rights of other patients and hospital staff.
- Signing a statement indicating your refusal of treatment if you decide to refuse treatment or if you leave the hospital against medical advice. You are responsible for any deterioration in your health condition resulting from your refusal to accept treatment or to comply with instructions.