Ophthalmic Clinical Assistant
About the program : A six months program that prepares and qualifies the Nursing diploma graduates to be Ophthalmic Assistants.
Advantages during and after completion of the program:
- Accepted trainee will be eligible for stipend during the program.
- Possibility of employment at King Khaled Eye Specialist Hospital as Ophthalmic Assistant after the successful completion of the program.
- Upon employment, the graduate gets a rewarding salary based on the official ministry of health salary scale.
- Good career path and gaining advanced technical knowledge and skills.
Please note that:
• Deadline for application is: 25 April 2018
• Only those who meet the eligibility criteria will be contacted to proceed for English Placement Test and the interview.
• Attach a maximum of three pages Curriculum Vitae (CV) in pdf format.